Copies of Divorce Paperwork

If You Are Active Duty Military

  • You will receive one certified copy of your final decree. If you need it mailed, please request it and provide a self addressed stamped envelope.

If You Are Not Active Duty Military

  • You can order certified copies of your divorce papers through on the Monday following your hearing.
  • You can request certified or non-certified copies of your divorce papers by mail.
    • Send your request, including the case number and the title of the document you’re requesting;
    • A cashier’s check or money order for the cost of the copies*
    • A self-addressed, stamped envelope to Island County Clerk, 1 NE 7th Street, Coupeville, WA 98239.
    • Call the County Clerk's Office at 360-679-7359 if you don’t know how many pages are in your document. We can look it up for you.

*Certified copies are $5 for the first page and $1.00 for each additional page, per document. Non-certified copies are 50 cents per page.