Island County Law Library
The Island County Law Library Board's next meeting is scheduled on Thursday, Oct. 13, 2022 at 12:15 pm. This meeting will be held virtually via Microsoft Teams.
The public may participate in this meeting through Microsoft Teams via video or telephone by utilizing the following:
Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer, mobile app or room device
- Click here to join the meeting
- Meeting ID: 236 058 474 327
- Passcode: hm6gLd
Or call in (audio only)
- +1 323-433-2396,,849255757# United States, Los Angeles
- +1 929-229-5359,,849255757# United States, New York City
- Phone Conference ID: 849 255 757#
Regular Hours for the Law Library
- Monday: 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Tuesday: 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The Law Library is open for the public and the legal community to access materials for legal research. You can reach the Law Library as follows:
Address: Law & Justice Building, 101 NE Sixth, Second Floor, Room 204, Coupeville, WA 98239.
- North Whidbey/Off-Island: 360-240-5522
- South Whidbey: 360- 321-5111
Members of the Washington State Bar Association may access the Law Library during normal court hours of 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday. To gain access to the Law Library during the hours that the Law Library is not open, please see Superior Court Administration to obtain a key.
Any legal materials must be used in the library. No check out is available for the general public due to the small size of the library collection. Local attorneys practicing in Island County may check out non-reserve items for up to one week.
Library staff cannot give legal advice or interpret legal materials for you. They can assist you with locating legal research materials or other resources.
Three computers are available to access various legal research databases. These computers are not available for personal recreational searching or email usage.
Board of Trustees
- Honorable Christon C. Skinner, Island County Superior Court Judge
- Janet St. Clair, Island County Commissioner
- Matthew Walker, Chair, Island County Bar Association
- Molly McPherson, Member, Island County Bar Association
- Garrett Filetti, Member, Island County Bar Association