I'm a college student, how do I register and vote?
  • Register online at www.VoteWA.gov or by using a hardcopy WA State Voter Registration form.  For your protection, we urge voters not to register online at social media sites.
  • Which address to use – You can use either your hometown address or the address where you live at school.  Your choice depends on where you claim your legal residency.
  • If you keep your hometown address for residency – You can use your hometown address as your residential address and your school address as your mailing address.  If your school address will change between years, use the school address as a temporary mailing address and remember to update at the end of each school year.

Show All Answers

1. How can I register to vote?
2. How do I know if I'm registered to vote?
3. Do I have to wait until I'm 18 years old to register?
4. Are voter registration records accurate?
5. I have moved, now what?
6. Do I need to register by party?
7. What is the registration deadline?
8. I'm a military member or dependent, how do I register and vote?
9. I am a U.S. citizen and I live outside of the country, how do I register and vote?
10. I'm a college student, how do I register and vote?
11. Can I use a PO Box as an address for voter registration?
12. I don't have a traditional address, how do I register and vote?
13. I have a conviction. How can I find out if my voting rights have been restored?
14. Are voter registration records public record?