- Send your application and other attachments to PlanningDept@islandcountywa.gov
- PLEASE NOTE - if your email includes attachments which are larger than 7MB, it will not be delivered. A Planner can provide a file sharing link, the applicant can send a file sharing link, or you can mail a USB drive
- Once a planner is assigned to look over your submittal they will let you know they have received your application and advise you of its completeness.
- If everything looks ready, the planner will provide you with an estimate for the fees and let you know how many hard copies are needed.
- Please mail the required hard copies, a copy of the estimate provided to you, and a check for the required permit fees to one of the addresses below.
Planning & Community Development, 1 NE 7th St., Coupeville, WA 98239
Via FedEx or UPS:
Planning & Community Development, 1 NE 6th St., Coupeville, WA 98239
Call 360-679-7339 and ask to schedule a "Land Use Permit submittal appointment" with a planner. Plan for approximately 60 minutes to review and deliver your application.