Loading please wait

Loading please wait
Sign In

Obtain Immunization Records

You may print a copy at home using MyIR.  MyIR allows you to manage your family's immunization records securely online. You can access records any time you need, if registered on MyIR. To register see Helpful Resources below.​

Or, Island County Public Health can provide a free copy of an immunization record to you for you or your child.

Contact Information

From North & Central Whidbey: (360) 679-7351
From South Whidbey: (360) 321-5111 ext.7351
From Camano Island: (360) 387-0184
If leaving a message, please provide the following:
  • Your name and contact phone number
  • The name on the immunization record requested (include spelling) 
  • The date of birth on the immunization record requested
  • Preferred method of delivery - fax number, mailing address, email or office pick up ​​​

If you are 18 years or older, you must request the copy yourself. 

Helpful Resources

Access/register on MyIR: WA State Dept of Health