Loading please wait

Loading please wait
Sign In

Other Burning

​Northwest Clean Air Agency
Issues permits for all live training fires, agricultural, and “other types” of burning.  Call (360) 428-1617 to obtain a permit for the following types of outdoor burns.
  • Agricultural burning
  • Storm & flood debris
  • Fire training
  • Rare and endangered plant regeneration fires
  • Ceremonial fires
  • Weed abatement fire
Department of Natural Resources (DNR)
Issues all silvicultural fire permits. Call (360) 856-3500 to obtain a DNR silvicultural permit.  Silvicultural fires are fires on forested lands that will be replanted and remain forested.

Helpful Resources

Northwest Clean Air Agency

Washington State Department of Natural Resources​