Loading please wait

Loading please wait
Sign In

Farmers Markets

To participate in any Farmers Market in Island County a  Farmers Market Food Vendor Application is required. Please do not wait until Market Season time to apply for a permit. No vendor will be allowed to sell at the Farmers Markets without one of the appropriate approved permits attached to the Farmers Market Food Vendor Application.

 Cooking in your kitchen? 
You need to apply for a WSDA - Cottage Food Operation Permit.

*website currently under construction, please stay tuned for updates!