Loading please wait

Loading please wait
Sign In

​Food Worker Card


The Washington State Food and Beverage Service Workers permit, also known as a Food Worker Card, is required in Washington State for people that serve unwrapped foods to the public.  Upon completion of the food handler's class, which includes one hour of training and a Washington State exam, a Food Workers Card will be issued.  All food workers are required to have a valid Washington State Food Worker Card within 14 days of employment with a Food Service Establishment. 

The food worker card costs $10 and the exam is available on-line 24 hours a day at www.foodworkercard.wa.gov.

Helpful Resources

Washington State Department of Health - Food Worker Manual

Island County

Copyright Island County. All Rights Reserved 2019

Site Disclaimer | Contact Us

Main Offices

Whidbey Office
1 NE 7th Street
Coupeville, WA 98239

Camano Office
121 N East Camano Dr
Camano Island, WA 98282

Helpful Numbers

Main Line: (360) 678-5111
Sheriff: (360) 679-7310

Juror Recordings
Superior Court: (800) 254-2755
District Court: (800) 946-9765

Island County Directory

Employee Portal