Loading please wait

Loading please wait
Sign In
Island County > Public Health > Emergency Contact

Emergency Contact


Call 911 for any true Public Health Emergency

Washington State Listed Notifiable Conditions may be reported 24/7 to the Health Officer, Dr. Brad Thomas by calling 911. Ask them to contact the Health Officer for immediate follow-up.

Notifiable Conditions