Loading please wait

Loading please wait
Sign In

​Public Records Requests

Records must be requested from the Department that holds the record.

The Island County  Public Records Disclosure Contact Sheet  identifies records held by each department in Island County and the corresponding Records Officer for that  particular record type.  The department that holds the record is the only department that can ensure you receive the latest version of that record.

Each Department has their own records process, please contact them directly.

Planning & Community Development Records

 To Submit A Records Request:

The quickest method to submit a records request is by filling out the online form by clicking on: ONLINE FORM.


You may also email a completed paper records request form to:  PlanningRecords@co.island.wa.us


You may also mail a completed paper records request form to: 

Records Officer
Planning & Community Development
P.O. Box 5000, 
Coupeville, WA 98239. 

Island County

Copyright Island County. All Rights Reserved 2019

Site Disclaimer | Contact Us

Main Offices

Whidbey Office
1 NE 7th Street
Coupeville, WA 98239

Camano Office
121 N East Camano Dr
Camano Island, WA 98282

Helpful Numbers

Main Line: (360) 678-5111
Sheriff: (360) 679-7310

Juror Recordings
Superior Court: (800) 254-2755
District Court: (800) 946-9765

Island County Directory

Employee Portal