Loading please wait

Loading please wait
Sign In
Island County > Treasurer > Request for Address Change


Request for Address Change


Taxpayer mailing address changes must be submitted in writing to the Treasurer’s Office by the property owner or legal representative.  The written requests are retained in our files as backup for any changes made.  Requests may be made by:

  • Mailing/Faxing a Request for Address Change form to our office.
  • Submitting a Request for Address Change via online form.

To mail or fax a request, please click on the link below to access the Request for Address Change Printed Form.  It is in PDF format.  Print the form, fill out all requested information and mail or fax to the Island County Treasurer’s Office.  See Contact Us for mailing address and fax number.

You may also email this form to:  treasurerwebinfo@co.island.wa.us

To submit a request by email, please click on the Request for Address Change by Email link below.  Complete the spaces in the form that opens, click the I Agree acceptance and submit your request.

Requests accompanied by an e-mail address will be confirmed.

Island County

Copyright Island County. All Rights Reserved 2019

Site Disclaimer | Contact Us

Main Offices

Whidbey Office
1 NE 7th Street
Coupeville, WA 98239

Camano Office
121 N East Camano Dr
Camano Island, WA 98282

Helpful Numbers

Main Line: (360) 678-5111
Sheriff: (360) 679-7310

Juror Recordings
Superior Court: (800) 254-2755
District Court: (800) 946-9765

Island County Directory

Employee Portal